Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Green House Project Part #3



The opportunity to add to the green house 
has come, whether a little at a time or
 all at once it will get done.  



I removed the brace and poly tarp I had temporally 
across the back and cleared the way for
a permanent back wall



With this project I have found it easier to 
pre-stain the lumber after cutting to length.
Using up all of the dark brown stain I had to use
some left over cedar stain to finish the job



With the soft top lifted I was ready to install 
the 2x4 framing.




To keep it simple I over lapped two pieces 
of glass fitted into the groove of the frame
which provides side to side coverage.   




With the glass framed in and an upper
cross boards in place
 it was time to reattach the soft top.




A look from the inside showing the new framing
that and my little garden



The next step will be to close it in completely  




Stay tuned for part #4















No comments:

Post a Comment