Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dads New Puzzle Table

 Dad seams happy with it, Happy Fathers day.






While foraging for a project to do, I came across the rusty frame of a folding card table sitting in a pile of junk just waiting for its last trip to the dump.  Doing some more scrounging, I found the perfect top which was originally used as part of a packing crate.










I gave the frame a quick sanding then shot it with paint and riveted to the table top. Needing additional support I attached some 1 x 3 in a box frame to the top and Ta-Da.










It really was turning out better than I'd hoped so instead of just painting it I decided to cover it with some vinyl.










First cut to fit then 
some custom stitch work













Staple down on the underside then,









                                                                   Ready for use




    

No comments:

Post a Comment